Prepare to learn more about the top skincare products!
Using oil on my face? I know, rubbing oil into an oily complexion seems counterintuitive. But bear with me. Find out the best info about favbeauty.id.
Have you ever questioned why your skin remains oily, dry, or continually dissatisfied despite using oil-free, ultra-moisturizing products to prevent these less-than-ideal skin conditions?
Best Skincare Products: Why Is Your Current Cleanser So Bad?
Most skincare products contain harsh substances that strip and disrupt our skin’s delicate pH level. When we disrupt our skin’s mantle (using these ostensibly most excellent skincare products), it either creates extra oil to compensate or dries up like the desert because all of the natural oil has been removed. So we basically cleanse, which generates an imbalance, and then slather on moisturizer to compensate- this isn’t a natural process and isn’t required for beautiful skin.
What happens when water and oil are combined? First, it splits off and fights against itself. However, when oil is coupled with oil, it works in tandem to dissolve the bad and replace it with the good. Essentially, the oils work together to gently and effectively remove debris, buildup, pollutants, and makeup while not upsetting your natural skin balance.
This leaves your skin clean, clear, and shining. I swear to you, this works.
I originally learned about oil cleansing, commonly known as the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM), from the fantastic book ‘No More Dirty Looks,’ which sheds light on the reality of your beauty products.
As someone who has struggled with oily skin and acne for most of my life, putting oil on my face terrified me, however, I couldn’t live without my OCM until I tried it.
The Best Oils for OCM: Best Skincare Products
Several oils can be combined to create the ideal approach for your skin type. It may take trial and error, but you’ll get there quickly.
Castor oil should always be your base. This oil is the most cleaning and dissolving and highly antimicrobial, making it ideal for acne-prone skin. However, because it can be slightly drying, adjust the ratio according to your skin type.
Always use high-quality, organic, cold-pressed, unrefined oils for the most outstanding results.
Here is a list of the best cleansing oils to use as a carrier (what needs to be blended with the castor):
• Apricot Seed (dry, aging, and normal skin)
• Argan (for all skin types, especially aged skin) (dry and aging skin)
• Grapeseed oil (all skin types, especially oily)
• Jojoba oil (all skin types, but great for acne-prone skin)
• Olive (all skin types)
• Almond (sweet) (all skin types, especially oily)
• Sunflower Oil (all skin types)
• Tamarind (all skin types)
Best Skincare Products: OCM’s Three Steps
1. CREATE: It’s time to design the ideal cleaner for you! And how cool is it that you can receive a personalized cleanser while still saving money?
To make your combination, combine 1-2 carrier oils with castor oil.
The general rule of thumb is to use slightly more castor if you have oily skin and less if you have dry skin.
• For oily acne-prone skin, mix 2/3 castor oil and 1/3 jojoba oil. (2 T castor to 1 T jojoba)
• For dry and aged skin, use 1/3 castor oil, 1/3 avocado, and 1/3 oil. (1 T of each)
Once you’ve found the right combination, make a batch and store it in a dark glass bottle.
2. CLEANSE: Rinse your face with warm water, pour the oil into your palm and gently massage your skin upward for 2 minutes. This guarantees that all dirt and grime are eliminated. Next, take several deep cleansing breaths, leaving the oil on for around 30 seconds. Why not make this a pleasant nighttime routine?
3. RINSE: Wet a washcloth, rinse it, and lay it over your face for 10-15 seconds. Then, gently massage the oil away from your face using the cloth. Rinse the towel several times until the oil is gone.
Voila! Skin that is perfectly clean and balanced. You’ve just discovered the ideal skincare items for you!
Depending on your skin type, you may wish to moisturize with a few drops of carrier oil, or you may be acceptable. Simply pay attention to what your skin requires.
What to Expect from the Best Skincare Products
It usually takes a few days for your skin to adjust to natural products. You may have a few breakouts, which is a good thing since it implies the harmful material lurking beneath the surface has come through and will soon be gone.
The majority of people employ this strategy every other evening. Just use a non-toxic, non-irritating cleanser in between to avoid confusing your skin and causing pH imbalances. Dr. Alkaitis, Annemarie Gianni, Tata Harper, and One Love Organics have excellent possibilities.
Cleansing with Joy and Balance!
Read also: Your Easy Guide To Natural Skin Care