In general, thousands of couples tie the knot every year in Australia. In 2018, 119,118 marriages were done, and the nuptials ranged from traditional backyard boho weddings to super luxurious destination weddings. They are more specific about engagements and weddings. AU engagement rings are the most popular as they are the initial celebration for men and women.
Purchasing engagement rings is one of the most significant investments that you will make in your life. Engagement is the most special occasion of every couple’s life, and it is meant for lifetime togetherness; an engagement ring is a physical symbol of this engaging moment. Also, check these videos to learn more about being a smart shopper using a diamond searching tool called Rare Carat.
How to Choose the Perfect Diamond Ring?
Are you planning to start shopping for AU engagement rings? It is the most memorable time, from shopping for the calls to getting ready for the proposal. However, as an engagement ring is considerably expensive, you need to be more cautious. Some people have enough knowledge to buy diamond rings for an engagement, while others are unaware.
So, here are some valuable tips that can assist you in buying perfect and suitable rings for your engagement in Australia. Have a glance:
1. Know the Basics of Diamond Ring:
Get to know about the four C’s to help you make a wise decision. Here is the brief about the four C’s
● Cut: Consider the cut of the diamond shape and choose an ideal cut diamond that gives your stone more brilliance and beauty. The amount can decide the beauty of the diamond.
● Colour: Choose a colourless diamond ring with a range of G-I. To the naked eye, diamonds will be visible just as colourless.
● Clarity: Inclusions and blemishes should not be visible. Inclusions mean the internal flaws that include small cracks, dark spots, or whitish dots, whereas external flaws are blemishes. Make sure to avoid inclusions and scratches as the diamond looks more beautiful.
● Carat: Never compromise on the carat weight. If you see a big stone with more carat weight but having flaws and nasty cuts is worthless. It is better to opt for a perfect diamond ring, even if it is small.
2. Set the Budget:
It is a complex process to purchase a diamond ring; fixing a budget before shopping is better. Think about all your financial situations and determine your budget accordingly.
3. Decide the Shape of Diamond:
There are different kinds of shapes available. Choose the form of diamond that suits you perfectly. The conditions of the diamond include heart-shaped rings to oval-shaped ones; these are designed to suit every personality. If you want a classic look, then go with a round solitaire ring and if you’re going to look more unique, opt for a pear diamond ring.
4. Pick the Right Size:
The perfect fit of the ring is quite important. Make sure you have enough knowledge about your ring size so that it helps you save time. Without knowing the ring size of your fiancé and if you purchase an incorrect size of a ring, it is all waste of time and gives you hassle work by resizing the ring or cancelling and ordering another round.
5. Choose the Most Blazing Diamond:
Diamond rings are meant explicitly for their sparkle, brilliance, and fire, and this is the most eye-catching feature of a diamond ring. So, make sure to select the best cut quality of the diamond.
6. Opt for Online Shopping:
Online websites providing diamond rings have various collections to choose from. They offer diamond rings in different models, designs, styles, and sizes. They provide excellent product value in the industry, and they are more reliable and trustworthy.
Don’t feel stressed about purchasing an engagement ring in Australia. Instead, follow the tips mentioned above to be able to have a happy shopping and find a perfect one.
Read Also: How to Buy Jewellery As a Gift