Generally, advertising is one of the most important factors in growing a business and being more visible. So, the need of finding an appropriate advertising atmosphere and method is obvious. The atmosphere that you want to advertise in it must have a large number of audiences. Choosing social networks and messengers for advertising is a very smart selection. Telegram is a good selection and it has many users and fans. So, advertising on telegram has a good impact on your visibility and you will have high efficiency. In the following, we explain the importance of advertising on telegram.
Importance of advertising on telegram
As we said above, the telegram has many fans and is a popular messenger. Because this messenger provided some useful features to users such as sending messages, reading news, posting and downloading any type of content, creating channels and groups, and much more. Due to these unique features, it has lots of fans and users and if you advertise on it, you will have a good output.
Four methods of advertising on telegram
- Advertising in channels
- Advertising by the proxy sponsor
- Advertising in groups
- Advertising in private chat
Advertising in channels
In telegram channels, you can advertise in 2 ways. The first way is to create a channel and add many members to it and send advertising posts about your products and services. Note that you can add just 200 members to your channel as admin and the others should join your channel with an invitation link, this number is very few for advertising so, we do not recommend this method. The second way is to advertise your post on popular channels. Generally, advertising in telegram channels is done in three ways: CPM, CPC, and HOURLY.
- CPM: In this method, you pay for the number of views your post receives and you do not pay any additional fee. Your post will remain the last post on the channel until reaches the agreed number of views. You can be sure that there is no fault in advertising.
- CPC: you will pay for the number of clicks that have been recorded on your post and your post will remain the last post on the channel until it reaches certain clicks. In this method like the previous method, you can be sure that there is no fault in advertising.
- Hourly: in this method, you pay for the time that your post will be on the channel. You can choose one of the periods (12 hours or 24 hours). Note that the 12 period has two parts: 12 hours of the day or 12 hours of the night, and you can one of them based on your audience. It means you can choose the 12 hours of the night if your audiences are teenagers because they usually sleep late. And you can choose 12 hours of the day if your audiences are adults who are awake in the morning.
Advertising by the proxy sponsor
The manufacturer of the Telegram messenger has added a feature to its platform so that countries that are not allowed to use this messenger can use it. This feature is called proxy. With these proxies, you will no longer be able to use using VPNs to connect to the telegram. Because a large number of people are on the proxy server and when you rent a proxy sponsor, these people can see your channel and you can advertise your telegram channel. Telegram proxy adverting is very effective in making your business visible and attracting new members. This method of advertising can have high efficiency.
Advertising in group
In this method, you can advertise in two ways.
- You can create a group and add members to it for posting various content to show your customers your products and services. You can also chat with them and be aware of their needs and feedback. In this method, you need to add many members to advertise your posts, but you cannot add more than 50 members in a day according to the telegram restriction. To bypass this restriction, you should use tools that in this article we want to introduce to you.
- You can send your post to groups that have a large number of members. This method has a negative point that is your message may not be seen by members. Because of the high number of messages in groups people do not pay attention to your message.
Advertising in private chat
If you send your advertising post on people’s private chat you can be sure that your message will be seen by them because people always pay special attention to the messages that receive privately. Even out of curiosity they open the message to see who sent the message to them. Altogether, they will read the text of your message. but it is not easy to advertise in people’s private chats because telegram has considered some restrictions for advertising in this messenger. Stay with us to get familiar with these restrictions.
- The First restriction is the daily sending limit: telegram does not allow users to send bulk messages in this messenger. And you cannot send more than 50 messages a day with a line (telegram accounts) to strangers who have not saved your phone number in their contacts and have not already chatted with you. If you want to send more than this number to have highly efficient advertising you should use several lines (telegram accounts). for example, if you want to send 500 messages a day you must use 10 lines. That is send 50 messages with one line and switch to another line for the next 50 messages and continue this operation until reach a certain number of messages. You should consider that is very time-consuming and difficult to do these affairs manually and without using any tool. So, it is better to use a tool to automate operations completely. There are many software programs and bots that can switch automatically between lines and send bulk messages to your intended IDs or numbers of users. We suggest some bots to you that you can advertise with them easily: Telegram sender Bot, Texsender Bot, and Virtual User Bot.
- The second restriction is the danger of being blocked and reported by audiences: in telegram, there are options that you can block or report who those annoying and bothering you. This may happen to you while you are sending a message to strangers. if you do not want to be blocked and reported by audiences you should do two things:
- Write or choose an appropriate advertising message: if you write a good text, people will attract to read it completely. The text of your message should be friendly and polite.
- Send your message to the right people: it means if you choose an appropriate target audience you can decrease the chance of being blocked and reported. For example, if you send cosmetic advertising posts to men, they may block you, because they may feel you are bothering and annoying you. so, it is important to send your content to people who are related to your business or interested in your field of activity.
We have told you about advertising on telegram and the importance of using telegram in advertising. Afterward, we discussedfourmethods of advertising on telegram, now you know the advantages and disadvantages of each method, So, you can have a wise and useful choice to advertise.
Read also: Using AI for Seamless Video Production